Learn, Share, Laugh, Grow!
Our nursery provides your child with a caring home from home environment, set in a purpose built barn conversion surrounded by open countryside in Pakenham, Suffolk
The Oak Room at Little Explorers Day Nursery is laid out in areas, offering your child many varied experiences!
Our care is tailored to your child’s needs ensuring they have a balanced learning experience. You know your child the best and we will work in partnership with you to help your child learn and develop.
Your child will be given the chance to join with other children to learn, share, laugh and grow together.
Your child will be provided with a key worker who will establish a bond with your child and will plan for your child’s learning and development.
100% of staff at little Explorers Day Nursery are paediatric first aid trained
Staff form exceptional caring bonds with children – Ofsted
Checklist for choosing the perfect nursery
- Qualified ‘Early Years’ Staff
- Engaging and safe outside area
- Homecooked meals
- Open door policy – visits arranged at your convenience
- Range of testimonials to read
- Stringent policies to safeguard the well being of your child
Other things to look out for:
- Ensure your chosen nursery is registered with Ofsted and do not accept results less than “Good”
- Check what policies are in place
- Look out for themed days, events and meals
- Do they have a Facebook page? Take a look at their posts
- Make sure activities are varied and include; sensory, heuristic, role play and messy play
- Find out how their learning journey is documented
- Ask if all staff are DBS checked
- Look for staff interacting with children in a kind and caring manner
- Look for happy, healthy children that are enjoying their environment – don’t be put off by a noisy nursery, as a loud nursery is a hive of activity!